CSU Extension is proud to present the 2015 Building Farmers program: a 7 night urban farm business incubator focusing on business plan development for non-profit, for-profit, and indoor farms. This program is open to Denver, Jefferson, and Arapahoe County participants
Applications are currently being accepted. Application deadline is December 3rd and only 25 spots are available so sign up now!
More info and applications
Program content is taught by local urban producers and will include:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Markets and Marketing Principals
- Production Planning and Record Keeping
- Financial Analysis & Risk Management
- Contracts, Agreements, Partnerships, and Sources of Capital
Want to learn more? Come to one of our upcoming Information Nights. If you are interested in attending please RSVP by contacting Danielle DuBois at email@example.com (303)738-7977.
Friday, November 21st 5:00-6:00pm
Jefferson CSU Extension Office, ECMR – 15200 W. 6th Ave., Golden, CO 80401