Extension organizations can join the Center at either the Platinum or Silver level. For a detailed listing of member benefits, please refer to Membership Details and Benefit Table (.pdf).
Platinum Investor Level – $5,0000
Institutions have access to the full suite of benefits:
- access to state-specific evaluation of your metropolitan extension activities
- priority registration and discounts for all Center activities
- initiate, lead, or participate in exclusive professional development and applied research activities
- host Center activities
- membership on the Center’s Advisory Board
Silver Supporter Level – $2,000
Institutions have access to a select set of benefits:
- discounted registration for all Center activities
- the ability to participate in a select set of the Center’s professional development and applied research activities
Annual membership is based on a July 1-June 30 fiscal year. Membership fees will be pro-rated for new or up-grading members. To become a WCMER member, please contact Brad Gaolach, WCMER Director, at Gaolach@wsu.edu or 425-405-1734.
Learn more about our current Platinum Members.